When you visit this and our other websites, we may collect some information such as: IP address, the browser you are using and if you use a mobile device, the data on your device and its settings. We may also collect information about you and your preferences. The data collected is used by us and shared as follows:
- Reservations: your personal data is used to complete and manage your booking online and communicated to third parties closely linked to your purchase;
- Customer Support: we share your data with the Customer service personnel for all your booking needs;
- Marketing activities: within the limits allowed by law, we use your information to send you news about products or services that may interest you. At any time you can decide to disable the receipt of marketing communications by using the appropriate link;
- Other types of communications: depending on the type of contact you have shared with us, we may contact you by e-mail, post, telephone or text message, should we need to:
- manage your request;
- send you reminders to complete a booking;
- send you an invitation to express your opinion on the service obtained;
- send you material that could be useful to you.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention: We may use the information you provide to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activity. Improvement of our services: your data is used by us to improve our services and the functionality and quality of our site.
In some cases it may be necessary for us to use third-party service providers, which manage your data exclusively on our behalf. The purpose could be the simplification of the payment, the sending of marketing material or analysis services. Every third company is bound by confidentiality agreements with us and they are prohibited from using your personal data for their own purposes or for any other purpose. We may share your data with law enforcement or other governmental authorities in the cases provided for by law or, if strictly necessary, to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activities.
We provide our free working app for a wide range of mobile devices and a version of our mobile-optimized site. The app and the mobile site manage your personal data in the same way that it happens for the website.
Cookies consist of data that a website stores in the browser of your computer or mobile device. There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies, are those that are used to provide the service in a better way than it uses. These are the ones that the site uses to allow you better navigation on the site. For example, cookies that remember what you have in your cart or the language you prefer. This type of cookies does not require prior authorization.
- Profiling cookies, are those that use your personal data to send advertising messages in line with the preferences you have expressed.
- Being invasive with respect to your private sphere, they require your consent;
- Analytical cookies are those used by us to optimize and improve the site and to ensure that the site is always interesting and relevant.
Third-party cookies are used by third parties to display personalized advertisements on our site or on other websites. Commercial cookies could also be used by third parties to display their products and services on our site.